Over a period of time a motorcycle will begin to pick up swirl marks and scratches and other minor defections like any other vehicle.
This detail will remove the a majority of swirl marks and minor scratches from your paintwork, any chromes are corrected where possible.
- Full citrus pre wash to remove dirt without touching the bike
- Details are cleaned so no dirt is left behind
- Iron containments are removed using fallout remover
- Wheels are cleaned with soft brushes and wheel cleaner
- Tar spots removed where possible
- Washed using the two bucket method
- Clay bar is used for further decontamination
- Gloss is enhanced through machine polishing
- Carnauba wax is a applied for up to 6 months protection
- wheel sealant is applied
- Plastics and rubbers are sealed
- Final detailing spray is applied